Wishing a Very Happy Birthday today to 3fordasho & Anslee Payne & Billy rudnick & eSk8er & Forest Klinedinst & Greg 496 & Grimmy & Jake Findley &...
Wishing a Very Happy Birthday today to Andrew R & Betterwaterman & Cabin NH & ChuckySofa & daleharris & Davin & David Taylor & hanleyclifford &...
Morning all. Light overcast with the sun peeking through already. Really feels like August around here. Mom's lawns are going dormant already....
Morning all. Another overcast morning with sunshine promised later. We are headed over to Mom's today for a visit and chores. Heard from my...
Wishing a Very Happy Birthday today to Arkansas Joe & Blue2ndaries & Brassmunky & Brian Styles & CenterTree & chaos & Christian Soldier & CRE10 &...
Morning all. Overcast this morning with the forecast saying no clearing until midnight. It may be the fires burning on the mainland but there...
Wishing a Very Happy Birthday today to Pricey106 [ATTACH]
Wishing a Very Happy Birthday today to jmb6420 [ATTACH]
Wishing a Very Happy Birthday today to Adam Foster & albie2010 & flyfishmatt & heat seeker & Mark Derix & MD1908 & nik & Nstockman04
I used potato bags one year and I wasn't too impressed with the yield. I think the soil was too heavy and retained too much water.
that's terrible. When I think of all the effort and planning put into that building, it is so sad.
Love the mountain of splits piled up behind the pizza oven. I am enjoying the pictures.
Morning all. Overcast with fog. It will probably clear off in a bit. A friend was evacuated from her home because of wildfire. This was in the...
Wishing a Very Happy Birthday today to Drob & great dane & Gsp1 & Huskywilson & James Hovey & JMSSAWS & Joful & Maallen & SLOweather & Steve0123+...
I use AVG - both the antivirus and the Tuneup app. I have them both on desktops and laptops.