Morning all. Heavy fog this morning which will burn off to sunny skies. It is the start of our hot/warm couple of days. I have come down with a...
Wishing a Very Happy Birthday today to Aclarke & Backwoods Patriot & Bernie Corbett & bingwa & Boyd & cjb0813 & ColoradoCutter & Donnie Chainsaw...
I just love that first picture Smokinpiney
Morning all. Today is supposed to be the start of our heat alert. Our area may get up to 78 F. The other end of the island will much warmer....
Wishing a Very Happy Birthday today to drf255 & Frank Audano & gnfo & illenema & Kerry & Matt shafer & ms391 & Scaredturtle2 & Sebastien &...
Morning all. Yesterday turned out to be spitting rain all day. I got a few things done during the day. No sewing though. Phillip was asked by...
Wishing a Very Happy Birthday today to agr516 & Barnaclebob & BonScott46 & Chipmeister & cory@owen & Frank Renzo & gstraneva & Holy McBuff &...
You could still make jam but use a food mill to push the pulp through and separate out the pits.
Would we be so lucky. It is 1.999 a liter here. So it is $5.64 US for a US gallon.
Do you often have an empty run or are you able to find loads on either end of the trip?
Morning all. Overcast this morning but I think we are in for some better weather for the next couple of days. Stay at home projects today. I...
Wishing a Very Happy Birthday today to 69bird400 & Benny & Bradma74 & Brander & codeman21 & EMS779 & Farmerfrancis & gcounsell & gulity1 &...
Morning all. Looks like a good weather day coming up. Went down island yesterday to visit a friend in hospital. I think it rained back at home...
Wishing a Very Happy Birthday today to Smokinpiney [ATTACH]
Wishing a Very Happy Birthday today today adaml.kaufman1 & JJ Homesteader & kappel15 & Karvinkanuck & LongPondPaperBoy & mamadamma10 & MexiStihl...
I think it is going to be a slow recovery. Not something you can rush unfortunately.
Our sympathy and prayers for you Chaz and your family.
Wishing a Very Happy Birthday today to Marshel54 [ATTACH]
Wishing a Very Happy Birthday today to 2scars & 62alf & bigal06 & bulldawgtruckingltd & Bullets & catdaddy & Daniel Therrien & davethewave &...
Morning all. Rain today. A fair amount from the looks of it. Got ready for my walk but Shadow decided that under the covers with campinspecter...