Seems to be the new thing the past few years. Have several days over 80, get to thinking about opening the pool for the season then BAM! Back to...
0.325 or 0.375 pitch chain? Any interest in a Huskihl ported 029 super with a custom billet aluminum side cover made by yours truly? I'll throw...
:thumbs: Custom stamped? You have access to a power press?
Don't ever apologize for a "rant" like this. IMO this potentially life-saving information should be added here: Personal Protection Equipment I...
Yeah about that… :emb: :handshake: ;)
[ATTACH]
Oh burgers! Too obvious for me to catch that one.
Buggers? :confused: Is that an Ozark word? My wife can cook some mean chicken wings in our air fryer. I don't use it, but it comes in handy for a...
Leaves and bark look like something in the malus (apple) genus. There's so many different varieties out there and of the 4 I've personally cut,...
I haven't paid much attention to this thread considering I can't post pictures from inside my own job. I didn't realize you were still doing...
Very sorry to hear of your ongoing health issues. I had 3 great uncles that served in Vietnam. Two in the army, and one in the navy. Uncle Doug's...
To me they're just kind of a natural breath mint :) Apparently they have medicinal qualities though, and contain natural compounds that have a...
By gone I assume you meant "hot"... Unless tornado? :faint:
There was a significant forest fire here 2 years ago; about 300 acres were scorched to varying degrees before the blaze was contained. The bulk of...
Maybe you spotted EODDiver out in the wild? :rofl: :lol:
Same here, buddy. In 2020 I had 5-6 gallons at my peak. S.O.P. for me since then is to always have 2 unopened gallons on the shelf, and 1 opened...
Eastern tea berries. I found my first patch of these hiking with the kids on New Year’s Day, and came across another patch now quite by accident...
That’s a lot of nice birch, and I’m impressed that you moved it all by car! I can definitely relate to the little by little factor. It all adds up...
I took my indoor rack outside last night, and put it away until the fall. There were still a couple splits left in it, as well as a handful of...
I still have plenty of smaller scraps of black walnut, which turned out to make awesome file handles :thumbs: They’re just coated with boiled...