It's all over route 9 in Cromwell and Middletown. Started seeing it 4-5 years ago in those areas but it's expanded badly. Pretty to look at but...
Looks like Connecticut is following suit with the callery (Bradford) pear tree classification. They added a few other species to the list that I'm...
Same here. I used to be able to browse Cabela's site (never so much as bought ammunition from them) but they got wise to that one eventually as...
Looks like that dead snag fell into it a few years ago, bending the the main leader sideways. From there it did a little corkscrew, continuing...
BTDT last July, and this March! :hair: The fridge that was in my house when I bought it quit last summer, so I went to HD and got the biggest LG...
Very cool find, Brad. I've seen these pop up on Craigslist from time to time, but so far I've been too slow to pounce. Are you going to hang that...
Last year I lost the bulk of my strawberries to all sorts of critters. This is going to be a pain getting in and out of, but at least they’ll be...
Great progress and nice work. Definitely a miserable day to be out there working construction. At least we'll be in a dry spell for a while after...
Forum is working but nobody’s hoarding :whistle: We must be coming into the annual summer slowdown.
[MEDIA]
The thing I noticed about oaks and beeches is there is a lot of variation within any given species about the timing of when they finally drop...
[ATTACH]
Everything I know about getting through a divorce I learned by doing the wrong things. :picard: Somebody told me back then that the pain is...
Personally I think that in the long term it might be possible. Short term I think we’re looking at close to a total loss for most wild trees.
Firewood might be a bit late, but you had your priorities straight. :handshake:
jo191145 I’ve heard rumors that black locust is brittle, yet a lot of people make tool handles from it. If you’ve got a lathe, I’d give it a...
I think I might be out of the bidding. I’d give up the 029, 028 AND the CS400 for that GZ7000, throw in a couple bars and a bunch of chains, but...
I do have a brand new Ruger 10/22 still in the box, with a scope, never shot… but it’s definitely not worth $600! What are you looking for, a CZ...
We’re starting to get some beech mortality here. Some trees with no leaves at all, other trees with a few sparse leaves which are already deformed...
I bought it new in 2020 and it was my main saw for that year. It’s been like every Echo I’ve owned and very reliable. I just haven’t used it much...