It’s been over 3 years since my first ChipDrop. I’m doing some weed management / land improvement around the house and decided to smother a few...
Brad has given me a couple bags of BL splitter trash for kindling in the past. As long as the pieces are on the thin side, they light readily and...
Do you think when he finally gets to burning it he’ll chew you out for selling him “subpar wood” ? :picard:
It’s a Christmas miracle. A squirrel finally planted a black walnut for me :faint: I collected a couple trash barrels full of walnuts last fall,...
They seem to be relatively rare around here. I've got to get familiar with their product line. I pretty much already have all the class sizes I...
I’m slowly building bar oil inventory again, but at $15/gallon here in the good old Constipation State, it’s a slow painful process :picard: [ATTACH]
Cucumbers are getting ready to climb the trellis. There’s a couple zucchini plants behind them, then the potatoes which are flowering right now....
This was around 7 last night. Nice you have one hanging around your place.
Last night I heard this owl before spotting it. He was watching for mice in a field across the road. [ATTACH]
Very cool gift Brad. Looks to be barely broken in :thumbs:
Sumpin' different... [MEDIA]
I might have been eyeing this myself a few days ago :whistle::whistle::whistle: Husqvarna 346xp chainsaw - general for sale - by owner - craigslist
I acquired a free load of wood chips this morning from the DPW, and spread them along the stone wall where my chestnuts are growing. I’m trying to...
Thanks for the memories " ~ " ;) [MEDIA]
If a DeLorean had an affair with an HVAC duct, the bastard child would look a lot like this :)
Someone in my town has one that I've been seeing a lot of lately. Odd thing is I usually see it at Dollar General and Aldi. Whatever gives people...
IME 6 months is enough under the conditions you described above. I still have a bunch of Norway spruce from summer 2020 and it doesn't burn any...
I found this guy today, sporting his Doc from Back to the Future hairstyle: [ATTACH]
That's some nice straight red maple Brad. Good that you're getting it before the heat wave sets in as well. If I had the itch I'd have been all...
:whistle: [ATTACH]