Is that a Ecollar/shock collar on your Jack and if so how do you like it? I am seriously considering getting one to AID in training this guy to...
Well in being true to a jack Russell he loves tug of war! He will hang off the ground and shake it as hard as he can while growling lol [ATTACH]
That looks exactly like my huskee
What time is lunch? I might be able to make it :)
I wish I had a crank and new how to split a case........ I dream about a 562 after seeing Birddog's saw
I wish I had a long bed!
Sweet Car!
Not really the weekend but I am grilling pork chops tonight. [ATTACH]
Thanks for all the puppy compliments! The poor guy has big shoes to fill and I have to keep reminding myself that he isn't Sadie and will have his...
Need to go unload this right now but I don t feel like it lol [ATTACH]
Wow, very nice !
He finally wore himself out enough to lay down, lol [ATTACH]
Well he won't be that big since he is a Jack Russell but he will think he is big :rofl: :lol: We needed something to take our mind off our other...