I love this place! I consider the members my second family and heck I like them better than some of my relatives :rofl: :lol: In all seriousness...
Actually the first night I put him in a box by my side of the bed and he started howling so I laid down on the bed and stuck my hand in the box...
Pretty sure I owned one like that!
Looking great man!!
You can put anything else at my place :thumbs: I will take care of it it for you I promise:whistle:
Been there and done that and it's never fun anymore! Glad you got out of the woods relatively unscathed with nothing tore up!
Awesome pics and gorgeous place! That's a lot of sweet corn! I wish we had a place to do a much larger garden than we currently do Thanks for...
Another new saw.......:thumbs:
Fishing, gardening, camping.......... Should be doing wood but having a hard time getting in the mood with this summer weather.
Yeah I was told when I bought it that it would need them before 150,000 miles. It started exhibiting some symptoms so I would rather stay ahead of...
That stinks
He thinks he should sleep in bed with us, lol. He whines and cries until my daughter picks him up and then he will lay right down and snuggle. I...
I thought you were going down to 4 saws and nothing that needed a carb adjustment.......:D:p:rofl: :lol:
If only my truck wasn't at the shop having 6 new injectors in it.:(
Just ordered 3 shirts and a flag :drunk::thumbs:
Me either, but for the fist time ever I have added them to mine.
Love the fireplace!
The other side of my truck has the same NRA sticker on it and I just put the yellow don't tread on me sticker on the bumper of our camper! I...
That's a lot of puppies! They look really cute
I like it a lot! [ATTACH]