Sending prayers their way
Sweet Man!! Great job
Buncch if graduation stuff planned for this weekend for friends and relatives kids........ugh. I dont mind to much but hate losing my Saturday. O...
I like to stuff mine with pesto, mozzarella, and fresh basil. Also they don't take to long to get to temp so keep an eye on it.
Mmmmm, that looks delicous! I might have to try that
I was thinking about going for a different caliber but I am also leaning heavily towards a MK 12 variant. Instead of an 18" barrel I am...
S where exactly are those mirrors....... Never mind I don't want to know:rofl: :lol:
Man I say that all the time....... Dang it it is official I must be an old timer....:zip:
I haven't completely thought about it since I wasn't really looking for a lower receiver. I was planning on buying an 80% and doing it myself but...
Well that stinks the shed isn't getting done this year. You need to charge more on the tree jobs or find a contractor who need some trees down and...
Well from the sounds of it we did ok then. The middle pic is both loads and the other two pics are my load. The last time my BIL got a triaxle...
Just got a triaxle load of oak and hickory dropped off at my brother inlaws house for $400. He and I both got a load and at that price I was...
Picked this up off an individual today for a fifty bucks. Time to start looking at how I will build this one up. I am excited since this is my...
Awesome! Glad it was an easy clean up!
I think we wore him out tonight, lol [ATTACH]
Maybe he started drinking early today and hasn't seen this thread yet..........:drunk: Or he is just getting old and forgot about us :loco:...
Really cute dogs! Are they rat terriers?
That's cool :thumbs:
Happy Birthday Dex!!! :drunk:
Hey at least it is still running....... Mine is in getting new injectors this week and hopefully thats it. I am about to buy a bumper sticker that...