I just got back from the same type of trip. I did have cell service but I literally shut it off for a bit over a week and focused on family time...
Saw this today and it made me smile. [ATTACH]
Very Nice form! my daughter loves to shoot with me also and it always nice to see them interested in it
My deck isn't a drive over but it takes all of 5 minutes to put on and take off. There are two pins and a pto shaft to hook up and unhook. The...
I could go on all day about how much I like my BX2360 but will just say I could never be without it. I use it for bushhogging, plowing, snow...
Those things look great!
Looks Great
I have a takedown and LOVE IT! once you set the tension ring I can take the barrel on and off time after time and the scope will hold zero every...
Ahhhhhh [ATTACH]
Congrats!
Looking forward to it!
Headed to Hilton Head SC. Don't really have to many plans while there other than spending time on the beach relaxing and kayak fishing
Heading on vacation at 3:30.......wow this day at work is going to drag by
Wow, Great Job! It really looks great
Awesome!
Wow, I'm glad it was pictures of oak as I was almost afraid to click on this post with that title.......:eek: :p:rofl: :lol:
Just put one of my cameras back out last night and got these pics in the last 24 hours. Was hoping for a picture of my 8 point that I have let go...
Nice saw you picked up!! Looks great
LOL, Well at least it was an easy fix :whistle: Nice looking SUV you picked up for your wife. I am sure she will enjoy it.
Looks like you did an awesome job on that saw! Wish you would have had it at the GTG I would have loved to try running it!