Going camping for a few days in KY
That's Awesome! Have fun on the trip back
I used to shoot Sporting Clays every weekend until kids came along and now I'm lucky to shoot 2 times a year.........
Really nice looking fish! I have not got out nearly enough this year and I'm going to regret it :(
Nice Looking Bronco!
Haha, I would still take this weather over -20 any day! It did get better it's now 82% humidity out there now :D
Last night we had 83% humidity and are currently at 68%. I sure wish it was less humid!
Feel free to expound upon that ;) Are you recommending a certain type of fluid? What would max temp on a tranny be I? I have heard and read to...
Time for the next one.......... [ATTACH]
That is very nice looking!
I had already added the egt gauge 4 years ago when I bought the truck but just had it mounted on the center column. I purchased the pod and added...
Absolutely not, lol! It will hit about 26-28 maybe 30 for a short time. I am thinking about putting a boost fooler on it to take it to35-40 but...
At first I was annoyed about the water pump but after thinking about it I was happy it went out on me in my driveway vs halfway into Kentucky!...
Praying for you and your wife and hope that the surgery goes well with no need for the radiation.
Glad to hear you are feeling better! Hope it heals up quickly and doesn't cause you any issues.
I also added these to the truck this past week. So far I like them pretty well. [ATTACH]
3.5 hours later and I am done. I detailed the camper top to bottom inside and out including greasing the stabilizers, cleaning the awning, and...
Looks Delicious! :drool:
My wife and I love that restaurant and it's probably one of the only ones we frequent!
He went on his first kayak trip last night and had a blast [ATTACH] [ATTACH]