I almost didn't recognize it when I logged back on after going camping! Great Job!!!:thumbs:
We stopped at Hillbilly Hotdogs on the way down and I thought this was funny [IMG] Of course our daughter had to have our picture taken in the...
[IMG] [IMG] [IMG] [IMG]
Some Hiking and kayaking photos [IMG] [IMG] [IMG] [IMG] [IMG] [IMG] [IMG]
Well we are back to reality now. We camped at Carters Cave and had a great site/time camping with multiple friends. We had great weather with low...
Wish I could but I hear they check you to make sure you don't bring in wood and I really don't want a fine! That' load of logs looks like it...
[ATTACH]
We are loaded up and leaving for KY Red River Gorge for a week. Looking forward to mountain biking kayaking and cooking! How is this for a loaded...
I didn't hear him for a few minutes and went looking and he had jumped on top of his crate and then up on our bed and curled up on my pillow........
And it makes me happy watching all the deer eat acorns under and around my tree stand in the fall!
WHAT??? Why would it not be legal??
Great looking Corgi! Growing up we had two of them one named Rocky Jean and one named Wrangler
Maybe I should pull my camper to your house;)
I worked with our first jack a lot and she would come on command no matter what she was doing. We have been training him like crazy and he is...
Finally crashing for the night! He is going camping with us this week so that should be interesting lol [ATTACH]
So glad to hear that everything went well!
Great looking pups!
I would get the AR but that's just me.
It is the new compact single stack .380. It holds 7 rounds and was $470 bu the gun shop was running a $100 dollars back on any purchases over...
Well I never thought I would buy a G42 but while at the gun store picking up raccoon traps (a whole other story) my wife fell in love with it. She...