The first trigger pull is Double action unless you pull the hammer back with your thumb and it is a longish and fairly hard pull (10+ lbs). After...
:rofl: :lol::rofl: :lol::rofl: :lol::rofl: :lol: You never know there may be someone stupid enough to pay you to do it so make sure you put a...
Anywhere from $50-$500+. I get pretty decent result with $100-$150 dollar ones and can tell a huge difference between My $150 and $49 dollar black...
Starting to look a little better :thumbs: One of them is decent 10 point so far and the other one is my 8 that I have been watching for the last...
That right there is a deal of a lifetime! Why can't I have the good fortune of finding that stuff near my house........:rofl: :lol:
That's what I would do also. I already carry one in my truck at all times for airing up trailer tires etc...... It has come in handy so many times...
;) From the picture of your ranger you are one to be talking......:rofl: :lol:
Great Idea
Very Nice, I have never had any issues with our Bersa Thunder. If you had lived closer I would have made you a heck of a deal on one! [IMG]
Hey check this one out :rofl: :lol::rofl: :lol::rofl: :lol::rofl: :lol: I mean are you serious...
Our Jack Russel that passed away this spring due to cancer would have never let that thing get in the woodpile!! She killed any rodent or snake...
Wow that was a big Maple! Great Job getting it down
That's awesome! Great Job getting that done
Man that is a shame! Makes me sad to see a monster like that go that way
It is a bit bigger than the LCP........ I'm not sure I would wan to pocket carry it even though you probably could. If you want to see a side by...
I love me a grilled shrimp!
Looks like that turned out quite well!
Luckily for you that wouldn't be that much :p
Wow, that is awesome!! I would have no problems devouring all of that!
The truck did great! Pulling hills the boost would hit about 36 psi, tranny temps never went above 185 the whole trip even with it towing in OD...