Really cool! Good luck on the recovery process
I had one like that laying in my woods when I bought this place and the rounds off it were a bear to handle! Have fun with that thing I bet you...
We go to Aldis every week and get certain things however for us we have learned what things we like from there and what things they have done a...
I love banana chips
Looks great!
The 8 point I have let walk for two years now but if I get a chance this year I will probably shoot him. In the last ten years I have learned to...
Wow, I enjoy shooting a 45/70 rifle but I bet in a handgun that packs one heck of a wallop!
[ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH]
Here are some better shots!! [ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH]
Looks great and it looks nice and red in the center the way they should be :yes:
That is one nice looking 257! Great job bringing it back to life! Wish I had the funds laying around right now........
Man I'm not sure what exactly you mean...... Can you explain that in a bit more detail ;):rofl: :lol:
Yummy!
Looks great Scotty! Now I'm hungry......again
Don't ask me why but around here what you are referring to would be said as I'd tap that.......
Yeah you have to be from SE Ohio to use that term. Around here when something food wise looks fantastic people use that term frequently to...
Man that is a cool old saw! I really like the looks of that one :yes:
That looks great!! I would definitely hit that!
Lol, Looks like it was a Sycamore? if so I can't imagine why anyone would protect that.
I'm waiting to see the monsters you will post! Most of your bucks look like the could eat mine for dinner :yes: Get those things up so I can see...