So your ex was gassy :rofl: :lol:
Wow that looks fantastic!!!! :drool::drool::thumbs:
What are the Coleman things on the top shelf of the lanterns Edit: Are they heaters???
Wow you are a firewood machine! Way to go
Awesome deal right there!
Mmmmmmm..... How did I miss this thread......It all looks phenomenal!
I can get my Chargriller Kamado style from unlit to 350 and ready to go in about 15 minutes. I made the switch from gas to natural lump awhile ago...
There was s many things wrong with what the first guy did on the install I don't even know where to start........... Glad your relative was able...
O boy I'm digging all the Coleman lanterns :yes: I have a soft spot for old Coleman camping gear.
They are 60". One them will hang over the shoe storage for coats and the other one will go downstairs at the basement door for hanging my hunting...
Sweet, that's awesome!
Man that looks good!
Coat hangers in the making..... ripped down, routered the edges, sanded, and stained. Hopefully they will get poly tomorrow and then the hardware....
That's a really sad story but I am glad you managed to pull that artifacts out there as they are really cool!
Tell her nice shooting
I used a Dremel with a diamond grinding wheel. I first made a stencil and traced it on then outlined everything and filled it in.
Here is the end result, 8 hour bourbon marinated with a smoky paprika rub t-bone with fresh picked green beans. Grilled them at 400 degrees for 6...
Considering it was raining all day I had to find something to do so what else do you do but start checking things off of your wife's to do list. I...
Just put two ribeyes and a porterhouse steak in a Bourbon marinade that I made......... Already looking forward to dinner!!
Looks like firewood ;)