I have some Governors Blends, they are pretty good.
I have these lined up for tomorrow : Alec Bradley 2nd & Nicaraguan 2nd with Maduro wrapper. These Nicaraguan’s can be azz kickers, it’s just a...
Yes sir, not much flavor & what it had wasn’t very pleasant.
I had this disappointment this morning [ATTACH]
Probably with Tordon RTU or something similar to prevent them from growing back.
I inquired about self life of bar oil with the technician in the MFA oil lab when I was buying barrels. Here were my questions from earlier in...
Nobody likes a braggart … :smoke: That’s a nice get & a good friend.
Yep, that’s a pretty ugly stump with that Hoosky sitting on it …:wacky: Glad you had a safe day cutting. When I haul my 661 with the 36” bar on...
I had this one this morning while hauling corn [ATTACH] And this one this afternoon while doing the same [ATTACH]
Having this one this afternoon [ATTACH]
Maybe later this year I can wrangle up a real good nice batch. . :saw::stacker: :salute:
Having this one on my evening drive around. [ATTACH] [ATTACH]
I believe the Dawgs won the National Championship by drubbing TCU 65-7.
I only burn about 2-1/2 - 3 cord a year, I have sold about 7 cord this year. Last year I sold about 14 cord. I have a problem with seeing...
This was my first Lancero, I really liked it. I thought I was going to have to buy another pickeroon I was pretty happy to find it. From this...
I had a County Man Maduro after getting all of my firewood stacked. I am really liking these. [ATTACH] [ATTACH] Honey Locust on right, Cherry...
Looks like some good ones there.
Been there & done that, I keep a full gallon behind the seat in the pickup & my current open jug in the back of the pickup under the side box with...