I really liked this one.
Having a Joya De Nicaragua this evening: [ATTACH] [ATTACH]
If it’s free & easy to get to I would take it, especially since you are going to blend it with other more dense woods. Silver Maple trunks provide...
I really liked this one. Maybe it’s because I was taking my 5105 to the doctor & looking forward to getting it back, it’s my favorite saw. I...
Having this one today [ATTACH]
I can relate to that.
yooperdave I had another Country Man Maduro today, it was really good. I am really liking these. Thanks for sharing them on the thread.
This one was a pretty good cigar, burn was wonky but had good flavor.
Going to give another RP Dark Dominion a try today while hauling some corn. [ATTACH]
Had this one while checking fences & water gaps. [ATTACH] Destructo the dog was clearly enjoying herself. [ATTACH] [ATTACH]
Had this one today [ATTACH]
I have 4 different types if I remember correctly.
I had one of these today, it’s just a drive around/chore cigar. [ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH]
I thought the Husky guys used those diapers regularly anyway, you know to catch all the parts that fall of them…:salute:
:rofl: :lol:
That’s been my experience also, most Macanudo’s are really mild though.
Having the Nicaraguan 2nd this afternoon while loading corn. [ATTACH]
I had the Alec Bradley today it was very good, I forgot how easy/light the draw is on these. I will have the Nicaraguan a different day.
I would chit can those rims/tires & buy some functional tires/rims & be money ahead. I would think those wide tires would make a bobsled out of it...
Meh…. I have thought about stopping to apologize but the home has changed hands in the last 30 years. :salute: