A good heavy grill guard will clear them out of the way…
If I was buying wood, I would pursue that route. Sounds like reasonable thinking to me.
The Padilla Cazadores wasn’t too bad, it burned well & had decent flavor.
Having this one tonight since I got 2 of them. [ATTACH] [ATTACH]
The only thing I run .063” on is my 36”bar, everything else is .050”. If I see any I will let you know.
3/8” x .050” chain ? Carlton A1LM-100U Chainsaw Saw Chain
I helped a friend work some cattle the other day, so I took his dad some cigars because he is cigar guy. Today I was back there helping him with...
I think it may just be prices in general. I was buying Bandidos 60 packs for $19-$20, they are going for $35 now…
Spot on. :rootintootin: They are edible … :flipeggs: :stirpot: :grizz: :chef:
Well, after getting a better description; your offer was probably inline if not a bit high for your situation. I would probably pass on it being...
Since you have very little access to hardwoods in your area, plus it’s already split & you know what hardwood sells for there I would think $225...
If I was starved for wood I would take it but recutting all that is a PIA. If you want some of it, do as Softwood said & just cherry pick the...
Having this one tonight [ATTACH]
Looks like Hackberry to me.
What this guy said, he is spot on.
It would definitely make moving rounds easier with the bucket or with a set of forks log moving/stacking would be easy. They are hard on turf...
Having a La Nox tonight [ATTACH]
Had this Cain Straight Ligero today, it was ok; I think they need more humidor time. [ATTACH]
I have tried several different times to cut Silver Maple that was in a brush pile with several feet the main trunks exposed & not in contact with...
If it set that long around here it would be starting to rot.