I had this Joyo de Nicaragua Black this evening [ATTACH]
LOL, that’s a good one. Nice work on the fence also, it looks great.
Had this Ave Maria Charlemagne this morning while hauling corn. [ATTACH]
Nice one fellas LMAO
I also had this one this evening, it was pretty tasty also. [ATTACH]
The Double Maduro NUB was very tasty & burned well. I had it while burning some road ditches.
:yes: :smoke:
Bryan Glynn on CO says barnyard aroma in several reviews. He usually says if it has that aroma it’s a pretty good cigar in his opinion. I have...
I am going to have one of those this afternoon.
These Bolivar Royal Coronas have a strange flavor ( at least to me ) that I can’t quite place but I like, they burn evenly & slowly. [ATTACH]
[ATTACH]
Hopefully it doesn’t mean rotting sun baked carcass… I am not sure that would be a very pleasant scent on a cigar. o_O I have bought from the...
I have never seen this type of smell or taste listed on a cigar description. Highlighted in yellow. Here is the link to the cigar : Nicarao...
Thanks
LMAO
Czed , Are you able to log onto OPE Forum or did the Chinese spy balloon crash the site ? I haven’t been able to log in for several hours.
I am going to have one these this evening [ATTACH] [ATTACH]
Had this one after haying Chase’s cows. [ATTACH][ATTACH]
We use rough sawed oak on our lowboys/hay racks & they last 35years +. I use an old broom & put old motor/hydraulic oil on mine.
Had had this La Paulina today, iirc yooperdave talked about them. I really liked it. [ATTACH] [ATTACH]