Yes sir
Chvymn99 I am going to have a custom made from your favorite shop tonight. I believe it is a Churchill. Have you had one of these ?...
Sounds like that one will be right up yooperdave s alley.
Has anyone tried these Fireballs ? [ATTACH]
[ATTACH]
I had another La Gloria Medio Tempo today, it improved significantly over the one I had last fall. The wrapper is still naturally sweet & the...
I had this one this afternoon while hauling corn. It wasn’t too bad but I doubt I would buy anymore. I know they came from a cigar shop in either...
I would. Mine have been in the humidor since June/July of last year. I really liked it, it had great flavor with what I thought was a dark...
Awesome :thumbs:
I am going to have this Ramon Bueso Genesis The Project while hauling corn today. [ATTACH] [ATTACH]
If I remember correctly Hall84 got some of the Cargos & liked them.
It was a pretty good cigar, it had good flavor, a good burn & it had no noticeable strength.
I carry the larger one, if I didn’t have the cargo side pocket I doubt I would carry a lighter. I loathe having stuff in my front pants pockets....
That would be some aromatic pig chit…
I carry mine almost everyday in the side pocket of my britches. It fits perfectly in the pocket. [ATTACH] [ATTACH]
There was a cigar thread started over on the OPE Forum & a member there told me to send him my address & he would send me some cigars. I told him...
I had a Cargo this afternoon while moving some wood to the house & cleaning debris from the yard. [ATTACH]