Danger,this is like click bait, please resist.
Gee a late bloomer. Some of us have been in the challenged state for years, haven't we Larry.
Happy New Year you crazies. I'll raise a NYF in your honor. :drunk:
Everyone have a good and safe Christmas, the Bear is looking for food.
They never learn JT, they never learn.
Some poor slobs can stand it when thier BP goes low I can't,I also feel it when it goes high. 2.5 is too low and 5.0 is too high the BP drops too...
With clusters.
Have you folks figured out that meds are kind of a joke, they might work today and maybe tomorrow next week is an optional extra.
Yes Procardia is a CCB who's use has been changed to include uses for which they weren't originally allowed. Just like the beta blockers.
When beta blockers first showed up they weren't used if one had Raynauds.
My body tosses my beta blockers really fast as well.
No biological half life, it takes close to five times that to completely leave the body.
Amlod is both a vasodilator and a ccb it comes in 3 strengths 2.5, 5.0, and 10mgs. It has a half life between 32 and 52 hours. I can handle 2.5...
Assuming facts not in evidence.
All BP meds have issues with the dizzies the ccbs and vasodilators are the worst.
My vertical issues start as soon as I pop my partial Amplodipine.
I wish.
Staying vertical can be an issue.
Getting old is easy, staying old is a different matter.
The woodpecker did done it.