I'd go with Left Hand's Milk Stout on draft with nitrogen if you don't like those IPAs.
Water plus fermented rice grains is not a beer. That is a very weak sake.
Grill yes, you gotta up your beer game though.
Sitting here waiting for the snow and my AAA batteries to arrive.
Package deliverers: 2 today 1 ups delayed from yesterday yes,no 1 usps yes,no 1 next Tuesday moved up from next Wednesday usps yes, no all from...
The Boss said, her yardstick (bear prod) said we got 9".
Video unavailable Watch this video on YouTube. Playback on other websites has been disabled by the video owner.
6" to 9" or so they say.
I'm a lefty the loss of fine muscle control in that paw is a royal pain in the arse or some such anatomical construct.
Bear's left paw and small screws do not get along.
Well the Pi 4 worketh.
I have four boxen they all are on Linux and there are four different processors from three .malefactors.
That was to keep Eric in check.
My Pi 4 is one town away now.
Well they have issues or some thong.
Well I'm currently using the Pi 3 upstairs in place of the laptop an old Super Sonic HDTV has been re-purposed as a monitor,the mouse I used for...
It is a large upgrade, 1 to 4 GB for the memory 10 times faster on 2 of the USB ports, and 50% faster 64bit ARM processor.
Yup, I'm running a Pi 3B under Raspbian (Debian Jessie) the laptop was under Mint., the 4 will be under Raspbain (Debian Buster).
Gonna upgrade my Pi, the new one will be here tomorrow.
That is what my cardio told me,before I pink slipped him.