Here "But were just pigs!" s/b But we're just pigs! the attendance at class gets nowhere with you there. Stay home, let the teachable learn.
Assuming as true items not in evidence.
No harassment here synonymous or otherwise.
The Boss complains about them as well.
:faint::faint::faint::faint::faint::faint::faint::faint::faint::faint::faint::faint::faint::faint::doh:
I have room for over 20 ton in my garage. I don't understand the lack of space issue.
Metops likely first Dan.They's goin whole hog on the bp these days. .
I think he has been getting into the metoprolols and needs the little blue pills.
I have thousands of giggles of spinning storage however.
There are only 32 cpus here so how can I keep up with everything.
Yes.
and I am lacking in memory.
Wally World is sending a refund through the system, strange what happens when Fed Ex said shipper you FU. Pete, this is another errant Christmas Tree.
The Boss is at Wally World giving them a well deserved dressing down for a botched up delivery early in December, then she picks up some meds of...
Where is LW, he is letting us infidels get away with hormoon bashing.
Best ye warn them to acquire welding and cutting skilz. She can be hard on agitators.
ISTR Pete going a while on one of his stoves.
I kept mouth shut JT, didn't want to scare the hormoon peoples.