Luney, BHags is a meat cutter not a rebar cutter bender welder.
Warning duly noted and recorded.
1 Saturday followed by 6 Sundays also makes a week. I am already in Smokey the Bear country,would not be any other place.
The poor guy is trying to ready for a long day tomorrow.
We will have to retrain your boss if :heidi: hurts less.
That'd be used concrete wouldn't it?
I haven't heard anything about it this year Thor so my granddaughter's dad isn't going.
Despite their projections don't expect it in your lifetime the last I knew things were changing at about 3.0 mm per year if that. 0.0394 inch...
Nope, it is nice being more than 400' off of the road. Quiet and when the leaves are on the trees we can't see the cars and trucks.
Clams will be closer too.
Sea level is projected to rise by 5.6" here over the next 15 years but you need to understand I'm close to 186' above sea level. Hell I can't even...
Well besides the lack of food delicacies we don't have a water view.
Can bears get it?
Deep fried beer battered scorpions appear to be in low supply as well.
I also can't find any Snake Soup, I just don't understand the lack of such delicacies.
No hot Wuhan Whole Bat soup at the local buffies, I need some.
Not if you run on a 24 hour clock.
How many times do I have to tell you Jay it is Hormoon !
Those are secret Dan you don't mention them in mixed company.
No comment.