JT and I are waiting for the Godzilla code named Douglas Firs made at the Atlas plant by former Atlas employees.
I no need booze to get woozy, my meds do that, no likey feeling.
You got the Wuflu ??
I haven't had squirrel in decades time to bait the trap. Sunflower seed fed tree rat, mmm mmm, good.
Morning Pete! What's up?
I'm almost at full stop watching Slow TV.
The Boss would say stone because the shock mount for one of the rear tires broke on her trip to Keep Sake Quilting last month.
My Rav4 has tires.
My NVMe drive is polluted by a copy of Winders that came with my 14TB+ monster beast. Oh yeah I have a 04 RAV4.
I'm playing with (Socs) ARM systems with flash based file systems. Those and oddball parts on hand cobble together a usable system.
Found on road deceased.
Should be able to get out of it cheap if ya stay away from winders.
Atlas they will never be.
Guess it is going downhill even faster on the west coast than it was.
Back in the early days of micro computers I had a chance to demonstrate a system for my son's 1st grade class I was given a sheet of paper with a...
Front Page doesn't require PHP at all now I don't know anything about the website's requirements so I can't answer your question, nor can anyone...
This is useless crap,sort of like calling the space bar on a keyboard by a different name. Don't get me started on old stuff.
There are at least two iron workers on here one goes by the handle ironworker and the other by D-Mac0211.
Taking a nap?
Slurp, slobber, bear busy eating a very juicy Royal Honeybell orange.