My relatives have kicked the bucket anywhere from 16 to 97 that I know of.
Good genes there "ain' t" any.
You aged out years ago.
I used to do fine with time chamges I don't think it is an age thing more a med thing me thinks.
That is about when my whizzing pill works.
Trying to carve out a time slot for my whlzzing pill.
Time change has me fouled up.
Well??
Turn up that dry pellet heat.
I found some number 6 in tweet tweet and in short brass even that'll fix that tree rat.
Now where is my Elmer Fudd hat?
What do I feed my tree rats? On the menu is .22 in lr, number 6 in tweet tweet, and number 4 in "buck shot". I'm sorta leaning towards number 6...
LW Look just because you bought the kool aid don't diss those of us that didn't.
Mothra - Google Search: Mothra (モスラ Mosura) is a fictional monster, or kaiju, that first appeared in the 1961 film Mothra, produced and...
No fun gagging on a fish bone.
Nope the boss be home,she did squash,mashed spud, and salmon steaks last evening damm near done in the bear.
I had sweet spud, stuffed mushrooms,and pan seared scallops for supper. Burp!