My Emu Introducing LiMu Emu and Doug, the Dynamic Duo of the Insurance World Starring in New Liberty Mutual Ad Campaign | LMG
I think but don't know for sure that the wife is trying to off me, those dill pickle jalapeno chips pack a punch.
Standard procedure for us bears is to have hoards for the 3 month pocalypse known as tough sledding.
I'm voting for the Emu.
It doesn't seem to know what it is running for!
I don't have to worry about 401's. Have never had one.
You hinting that it is the other Joe?
What software went crump?
[ATTACH] I haven't been able to get it's Bluetooth system to pair up yet. But my Pi 4 sees the device.
The recaser says the AM function doesn't work but dummy me thinks it really does but is swamped via noise or lack of antenna.
The input section handles 100 to 220 vac, I don't know but suspect the intermediate is close to 12 volts dc but really don't know the plug is...
Got a new toy that is out for delivery right now. The boss had breakage in her Koss shelf system and it refuses to play CDs. So I ordered a...
No lemon but there was peach today.
I'll have my blueberry one latter today.
Sitting here eating a cherry table top pie. We just got back from grocery shopping,which is a junk food run for me after I get my fruit for the week.
I remembered you are on an ARB not an ACE inhibitor. And you hit on the reason you are "warm" not "cold" the PT folks were thrown for a loop when...
I am taking metopril ER for my beta blocker and it is the heart rate lowering that makes me feel the cold it is literally around the edges fingers...
I've been on or is it under 4 layers since fall. I'm rather cold around the edges these days, damm beta blockers.
I have no principles I just turn the stats up and let the boiler sort it out.
Oh, I believe it, my son is in the DC area, panic time when sn*w is even mentioned.