I have always loved it too Casper:salute:
Your up early yourself. I see a pattern here...a few of us have terminal insomnia, meaning no matter what time we go to sleep, work day or day off...
I know folks who have used composting toilets. My impression is that they are not all that they are cracked up to be. Maybe newer models are better?
Storms of this magnitude are still talked about in this area. The one that comes always comes to my mind when the topic of extreme winter weather...
It started in here. They are saying 6-10" for the greater Mpls area. Then lows of -27f by Tuesday and -26f Wednesday morning. We'll see. Heading...
Sean. The fish I cleaned yesterday were 6-8" bluegill sunfish and a 14" large mouth bass. Our pike range up to almost 40" in the metro and...
I worked as a psychologist on a northern MN Indian Reservation for almost 10 years. The adage I heard often was, "you can tell how cold the winter...
hopefully you don't have to do any roofing in the near future!
That is my dream. Actually our dream , God willing, is to eventually spent almost all our retired lives living at our homestead up north. It would...
100% heating with wood at our cabin 20 miles from the Ontario border, and almost 100% when we lived in the area. We average staying a bit more...
-10f and clear now. Snow starting this afternoon with 4-8" by 6AM. I have a mix of sugar maple and paper birch blazing in the heart. After the...
That looks like a nice day outdoors Sean. I was always most nervous about wolves when out with our dogs. They have been known to lure them into...
df The other carver featured in the video is Harley Regan. The folks that do this well are very patient and are really detail oriented. You...
I just filleted 20 sunfish and a small bass for my nephew to eat with his family tonight. We only saw two pike, both too small to bother with...
I don't know much about pellets, but this thread is interesting. I only know one person who heats with pellets. She is a friend of our daughter's...
You know it...It just doesn't feel right to not have a good stock of good food in the larder.:salute:
Your sitting real good there bear!
Sean. Did you find anything out about this possibility in your neck of the woods? I know it is illegal in our neighbor Ontario.
Anyone going out today? Heading out in a few hours a bit west of here on 14,000 acre Lake Minnetonka for some panfish angling and pike spearing....
-7 at this hour. Fell asleep at 8PM and woke up at 2:30 wide awake and ready to fire up the hearth. Gotta nice crackling blaze going from embers...