-25f now. It has to reach -28f to break the recorded record low for the date in Mpls. Have some big pieces of sugar maple and paper birch rolling...
Love Clapton too, but especially love JJ Cale, the 1971 Naturally album in particular. For any piano fans this young German writes a lot of his...
[ATTACH] This is the preferred style and brand here in the midwest. It is a Beaver Dam Tip-Up made in Wisconsin. Very durable. I have some that...
-28f now at our home. At the Mpls/St Paul airport it is -27f , which is 3 degrees shy of a modern record for this date. I would like to think we...
-20f and dropping steady now. Windchill is -47f. Our boys 21 and 24 are going to a movie together tonight with their dates. I don't think they...
We call the tip ups here in the midwest. But I have heard of the term "trap" as well. Did you get any flags?
I think the cold front has arrived here with a persistent wind that is a bit gusty, but mostly just a steady loud whooshing and hissing through...
All loving dog owners can relate to your heartfelt story. So sorry for you loss saskwoodburner.
That is great. Enjoy.
Thought you might have a link to him playing that didn't attach for some reason.
I haven't seen it but looks like it would be very good.
Can't see a link here clemsonfor.
You are right. My wife is a teacher and was off today! She was surprised to say the least.
Here are a few I keep coming back to, both brilliant: The phenomenal late Michael Petrucciani of France plays Caravan. [MEDIA] American...
Why not Casper? Seems like an interesting experiment to me.
A few pictures from this morning after "snowmageddon." :rofl: :lol:...only 4" here, but it was drifted in pretty deep in spots on the wide open...
I take a few now and again when I happen to jump some off a pond while grouse hunting. Personally I like a nice puddle duck cooked rare on the grill.
Have to agree. I have only had a few that were chewy (still good), but those were cooked up within hours of shooting them, before the meat had a...
Wasn't bad on the lake this morning. Beautiful sunshine now. Drove through a few 15" to 20" drifts, but was able go right through them at about...
Is there a potential nap in your near future, say prior to dinner time?