Yes, soaked in water from the knees down, and soaked in sweat from the knees up. The worst scenario I used to get into was with a snowmobile...
We have 5f here with 2-4 inches of snow for today and another 3-6 tomorrow night, then another shot of snow Thursday. We have a crackling load of...
Is this a repeat show, or did they find a new host since Garrison Keillor's fall from grace? This show was a big deal in MN. I went to a live...
Those are cool fishingpol. I don't recognize many of them, except the two on the top right look like Creek Chub Pikie Minnows. They were staples...
I love winter, but by the end of March I will be itching to get into the garden here in Zone 4.
Wow so much good music being made out there. It is great to have people here share some of it...both old and new.
Boy, not many people out today on my local lake. At least it was quiet and I was toasty warm in the shack, while it was -15f outside when I got...
-13f at this hour. Got black ash and paper birch blazing in the hearth. Heading out to the darkhouse at 6 AM to get set up for the morning pike...
The late great Oscar Peterson from Canada. I was fortunate enough to see him perform live twice before he passed on. I pull up something by him to...
Smart move. Enjoy!
So true. Our youngest is 21. I remember our oldest's birthday 27 years ago like it as yesterday.
That is a nice area, with a nice cluster of lakes around you.
-2f, heading for -15 at least. The hearth is warming.
TMACK, where in our great state was this picture taken...that is a beautiful sight!
Who is going is ice fishing tomorrow?
Another 6-8" of snowfall through the day today, now temps dropping to -10f tonight and -17f by Saturday morning. I will be hauling in and burning...
This is the best plan. Do your due diligence, diversify, and buy in regularly as long as you have the capital to do so during all your earning...
In the mid to late 80s my soon to be father-in-law told me to buy gold when it was under 300 an ounce. He had been buying PMs since the 1971...
[MEDIA] A rendition of an Allman brothers song. Prophetic, as sadly a combination of 7 original and more recent members have passed on at...
I forgot all about Hungarian partridge. Those are good. We used to shoot them while pheasant hunting in SW MN. They are not as common now down...