We are at about 20" of snowfall for February so far. I looked at the 10 day forecast and there is a little more snow predicted here and there, and...
There is not much to can right now, at least for me and where we are at in our yearly food procurement cycle. All my venison and small game is...
I don't think it matters too much when asparagus ferns are cut, just so long that it is after they turn yellow, and all photosynthesis feeding the...
Buy some crowns and plant in rows or beds if you want. Just be sure to give each crown plenty of room as they are heavy feeders with very...
Yes wildwest, there was something going on in another thread...had to do something about ice, slush and snowmobiles :D
Still enjoying winter, but yes I am starting to think a bit about spring. The days are noticeably longer now and soon there will be more signs of...
That thought did cross my mind, but by then we were too far gone :picard:
This is true. I won't drive my pickup on 18" if it has been warm and the ice is old. If it starts to look bad, it is probably bad in spots.
Ice should never be considered safe. However, newly formed clear ice is amazingly strong. US Army corp of engineers ice guidelines allow: Loads...
Honda and Yamaha used are hard to find used here. People keep them because they seem to run forever without a thought about them breaking down. I...
[ATTACH] Ice block is about 27" and getting hard to pull out. This block must weight over 200lbs. This fish is destined for pressure canning for...
[ATTACH] It stayed warm before dawn, so I let the fire burn down, and went out on a local lake to try a new spot. Snow is getting deep, but not...
I think it started with slush on lakes, then getting mired in slush, then various snowmobiles. I think we must love the tangents here. :yes:...
Rope's machines are much newer and nicer than mine...totally different animal than my older Tundras, but a great pedigree nonetheless. Rope,...
I don't have any on my LG slider phone photo library...but I am heading up to the cabin in March, and if I can remember to do so, I will snap a...
wide ski skins, and tub pans sound like a good idea. 87 and 93 Tundras here...They start and run as good as the day I bought them, so I can't...
Skandics are good machines. I run older model Tundras. they are not was fast, but fast enough , and at least light enough so that if mired, I can...
Even though I do my best to avoid it, there comes a time when it is necessary to risk getting mired to get to your goal. At least in your scenario...
It is fun to just be able to think back and laugh about it all now!:salute:
[MEDIA] TrinitySouth99, do you know where this gentleman lives? Another one I like to watch in bigland trapper. Beautiful land, villages and...