[ATTACH] Lunch today. For anyone interested: Catch any large white fish (some I use are pike, bass, walleye, whitefish, herring, sucker) The...
Our 2004 Suburban with the 5.3 was burning a quart every 1500 miles but that stopped after I started using Valvoline high milage oil. My 2002...
[ATTACH] Beautiful sunny morning here in NW suburbs of MPLS. Heading for -10f or colder overnight. I plan to keep a fire going all day for our...
I am keeping it simple today and have plans to fill the bird feeders and stomp down the snow around my rabbit sensitive raspberry canes and young...
My wife and were both born and raised in Minnesota. All our relatives were born and raised here going back to our great grandparents who were...
I won't be able to make the GTG, but after the campfire premier at Dennis' I hope you will share the story here too:thumbs:
Hi Midwinter. What will happen is that they will dig out the trucks after roads are plowed to them, then pull them out of the slush. The key is...
The owner of Hungry Jack Lodge was Jerry Parsons. His son is running it now. His name is Forest, hard worker, great young man. I knew Jerry and...
I heard that anglers on 130,000 acre Lake Mille Lacs were all accounted for by last night. The situation on Lake of the Woods is more concerning....
Here the lakes are drifted over and slush is bad up north. There are still people over 10 miles out on Lake of the Woods stranded in their...
That looks like a really good ATV trailer. It is so nice to have a good one like that, makes the ATV so much more useful for jobs.
Love the old Tundra. What year, 2006? How do you like the lift? Any other modifications? I have the same truck, in black. I plan on driving it...
Yes. I love the area of NE Minnesota. It took me over a year to adapt to living in the Mpls area, but we landed in a great spot near a lot of...
Chazsbetterhalf are you canning? moresnow, we already have eaten our winter quota of pickled northern for the year and will be ready for a break...
Watching Hee Haw together as a family was a staple growing up. Simpler times, but good times. Jimmy Henley and the late Roy Clark. Buck Trent...
Temp is dropping fast here just west of Mpls and the wind is ferocious. I am thankful I had the foresight to pull my spear shack last week. The...
Look like we got a few inches of snow overnight, now it is in he upper teens and very windy. This will be a good day to enjoy a nice fire in the...
I gave this a listen and I think it so cool that these young guys are making music like this. I remember now my son-in-law telling me about this...
My canning/jarring sequence for the year is tied to my fishing, gardening and hunting. The exact amounts vary on the relative abundance of each...
I watched an expert do it and learned on my own after that, and then simply took it for granted for a number of years that I was good to go, in...