-10f here. Snow predicted Sunday night into Monday followed by a decent arctic cold snap. I loaded up the garage with wood for warming up the old...
[MEDIA] Rek, or anyone else who may be interested may like this feature on winter spearfishing. Mike is a great guy and teacher, as well as decoy...
Jigging with his pole called the "Green Hornet." I love that movie too.
Hi Rek. No chum is used. Some guys use a live minnow on a harness. I use a fish shaped decoy which you can see in the hole. The decoy is suspended...
Great looking craftsmanship Brandon Scott. What type of water are you fishing and what for?
Yes. I have been out every weekend since the day after Thanksgiving. I also take every Monday off during our pike spearing season. I also angle...
Wow Sean. I like the look of that fishing hole.
We get some low chicken prices here on family pacs of drumsticks and thighs. I like to roll them in some seasoned flour or breadcrumbs and bake to...
As much as I love spearing and ice fishing, it is going to be nice to set anchor and fish along a weed line come early summer mornings. moresnow...
[ATTACH] This is the version of it we have up at the cabin. My wife's sister has a slightly different variation at her home...but very similar.
Do you happen to make your own sauerkraut Scholt?
There is also the glockenspiel consider as well. :D My wife is almost 75% German, and I am quite a bit too, so we have requisite steins, and a...
I have no idea what you are talking about here guys, but I like your enthusiasm:salute: :dex:
We have a lot of our boy's old Nintendo games somewhere, but no working console. I like going to sporting collectable shows and picking up old...
This is another aspect of wood cutting for me to consider also. I am kind of ashamed to admit it, but I have done some light to moderate cutting...
Ain't that the truth. I spent a number of my pre 64 quarters, Kennedy and Franklin half dollars on candy:) The 90% silver coins used to show up...