So the 350 sticker makes the 346 with 359 setup a sleeper?:whistle:
I know two local guys with them
056 mag ii Electronic Quickstop
:p So have i
I don't buy new saws but if I did it would be a 545. Got the urge for a 661 though.
:rofl: :lol::rofl: :lol:
My experience with AM McCullough fuel lines get the same results as setting a 10 dollar bill on fire. :rofl: :lol:
Did it damage the piston?
I've had troubles with AM mufflers falling apart from poor furnace braze or lack there of. Now when I purchase I add some braze myself so pieces...
I I know I got good gains from a muffler mod on my 550. There chocked up from the factory. Here is some pics of what I did. [ATTACH]...
I would have the 550 ported since it has the most performance to begin with. I did a MM on mine and I was impressed, didnt see a need for it to...
I'm always in the market for a 346 ;)
Ok thanks, next time I pick some more up I'm going try one that has only 3 sides. They probably don't cut into the tie strap giving it a...
I might be interested in some files. I've only used Save Edge since I can buy them in Ashland, a couple at a time. No shipping. I've tried...
Laughed my butt off on the blooper vid. Glad you didn't get hurt. Thanks for spending the time to post.
I have a mastermind 346 and a muffler mod 550. I like both. The 550 replaces the 346 just fine. You wont be disappointed if you get either.
Factory RSL is not worth the extra $ I convert RS with a beveled edge file, cuts a lot faster
My first post so here I go, I wish for a" oh nine oh" Someone grant my wish:D