I also was surprised no splitter thread, so lets keep it rolling. Mine is a work in progress, its getting a mini keg for oil and u-joint for...
I guess I should of added the power plant is a 1968 Wisconsin 3.5"x4" single cylinder 634cc.... eat your heart out diesel nuts.:rofl: :lol:
In case your wondering yes I'm bored, and this is from the past cold winter. Never felt comfortable posting on another site.:headbang:
Home made, Custom, Bought, It don't matter let's see what's keeping your family warm[ATTACH] [ATTACH]
Probably still not bad
That is just bad to the bone
Nobody needs to persuade me one way or another. I work on my own saws for normal repair Woods port will go to 140 cottle lane:dex:
ote="Birddogtg, post: 130989, member: 1153"]Ed Heard did my 7900 but Eric does a good one to Ive seen vids on EH saws they look wild also
I've read that also
I've read EC dolmars are wild
Who ported the 550? Looks like they did a fine job
Dang if that's your slowest.... what is your fastest?
Nothing posted
bryan2's CAD is off the chart Dex don't have nothing on him I get my fix from seeing there lineup :dex:
Where is the dislike button.:dex::rofl: :lol: Stay away from Randy's for the next week or so......You'll see a minty 064 True survivor that's...
Then you should sell me that famous 2153:whistle:
I think this is a very informative thread. Sticky maybe? A lot of experience out there could add and help others
I would say not so" clicky" And not beating a dead horse A lot of true questions and real answers.
I don't have the time for all of them. I think I found a home here. thx Dex
What about starting fluid?:rofl: :lol: I almost joined SH that day cause it was that funny.