"Cut4fun, post: 131918, member: 968"]Here was my other dozerdan woods ported 084 with 9T testing with new owner buying it that day. [media]...
The 562/555 is the ones you have to keep low pro towatds the rear of the deflecter. 550/545 is all in front of top cover
Gotcha....I've only been hear a week
3 with ms???c has me confused
Looks like your avatar got dexterminded
Square file on the 088? Heck of a rooster tail coming out!
I wont give it away, must see TV
footage of a 38 foot shark "megladon" its amazing and scary
I'm switching to 3/8 That way when I race myself I will win. :rofl: :lol:
Thanks I just figured .325 would be quicker on a strong 50cc due to the narrower cut. Looks like I'm going to spend some money switching my...
Educate me If it takes more power to run 3/8 why does it cut faster?
They are a good thing
Anyone watch that on discovery?
Yes to pull start I prefer to push the button for electric start
Dexterminded I don't care who you are, that's funny stuff
yea
You guys have not done you homework..... 346 cures everything:rofl: :lol:
Where is the you suck button:dex:
The gooder the better:drunk: