Walmart Its standard size
I would do a video but I don't know how. :headbang:
I have the story on the CL 661. The owner of that saw is a friend of mine. He ran that add to get a rise out of some friends of his, myself...
Is all the hype true on the 288?
I keep kicking myself for not buying your 288. BTW what is noveski barrels?
Nah.......ported saws r overrated.:loco: :crazy::rofl: :lol:
Nice, could you tell me the differences from the 385 to 390? thx in advance
The ones for sale are pricey and have cheap power plants
My main concern was, what am I going to do when the power goes out? Problem solved
A couple more [ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH]
Panic huh.....the guy selling had to walk me through a paypal. I'm technology challenged:rofl: :lol:
Thinking about making a tuned pipe.
Two stroke blender I fabed
Well GRIZ, I was fortunate enough to open a classified on another site when now my MM346xp popped up.:drool: I pulled the trigger no question...
Thank you I have only 1 plastic tag Stihl, ms 441 first year they came out edit: one 066 but my 064 will make it hide in the corner:rofl: :lol:
Your not right.:loco: :crazy: Lmao:rofl: :lol:
[ATTACH] [ATTACH]
I've have a few to share [ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH]
Stickers that make you feel all warm and fuzzy inside :rofl: :lol: [ATTACH]
Thirsty anyone? [ATTACH] [ATTACH]