GRIZ u want a 064 if you want the best power to weight saw stihl ever made. ms 661 will be right there
562=362
GRIZ your next muffler mod is on me. I do nice work, promise. especially on a 550
Funniest stuff I've read all week
550xp
Give this guy a medal
Life of the party, perfect time when I could use a laugh
x2 change your avatar to a spider monkey, more fitting. I'm worn out from following u around. LOL
660=390xp kicking its arsh:rofl: :lol:
I have one that's why I say that. It will hang with my mastermind 346xp
GRIZ has become my BFF:drunk: enjoyed you very much my friend:rofl: :lol:
550xp is bad azz with just a muffler mod
Are you trying to put GRIZ in ICU?:rofl: :lol:
Then send it to THE OHIO:rofl: :lol:
KCCO Keep Calm Chainsaw On
Lets not get into the spell check police BS. We a hard working individuals with common interest.
I don't know grinders but that looks like it would last 3 lifetimes.:dex: Correct radius on the wheel will be the critical for proper hook.
yeah its getting strange when you have chains for certain saws. Its on Randy's bench today I hope :whistle: Might have to take them down to .04...
On my 064 72dl full comp square file I've been setting my rakers at .035 and it eats. Round forget it at that depth
My opinion if there is a one saw plan the 562xp is it Throttle response, torque, bar oiling capabilities, anti-vib, air filter filtration, this...