Yea. I have one in decent shape I picked up about a year and a half ago. Won't really run. It's erratic , I suspect coil. There points versions ....
$$$$
I read the CL post after I posted.
Ignition for 032??
Is that 50 shipped or 50 plus shipping. 50 plus shipping seems pretty steep for that bar. Maybe if there were 2 chains with it?
What??
Is that 2200 hours!!! How long have you had it? That's a lot!
Nice elk
Maybe he forgot his info and signed up again? But it's a hasstle they have to approve you it's not just like instant sign up and post. Maybe he...
Stump how come you have two names your posting under...stump and stumper?
Nice load
I would swap with a real wj69 carb if you can't get it to tune
Were still getting cooler at night. Into the 60s right now which is like 10 degrees cooler than the summer time. But it is a good 3 to 7 degrees...
My cousin said this weekend that we are going to have a LA Nina winter or a warm one.
I like the ranger. But that 2.3 is low on power. Runs forever aND great mpg. A fun one ...don't laugh was the geo metro I drove as a second car...