I was thinking the same thing. My little tractor is to bush hog my say 7 acres of open fields a few times a year. Box the woods road, finish mow...
Kubota is what you want. My buddy just bought a new cab over 60 horse or so JD. It was full of leaks. Had to take it back could get it fixed long...
I have never bought anything new chrt of a chainsaw and some guns, but Reading constant stories like this of tractor issues and truck issues makes...
I'm talking about the a parent backlog of warrenty work. Not normal service interval stuff.
Or not servicing it!
Yea they have a 25% one on all the holiday weekends and like a random spring or summer sale maybe . There is a 25% on labor day, 4th July, black...
They don't care. Any coupon they will take a picture of now a days. Those on that site I sent are pics of hard copies or clips of digital ones.
I have been there and tell them I have a 20% on my phone and about half the time they pull one off the register or out of rhe trash to scan.
The adds that now come say, "we accept digital coupons" I'm eating now. If I remember I will dig around the house and look for it.
There is always a 20% coupon!!!
Haha
Every one of the last 3 posts I find a typo in after you quote me. Haha. Then correct them...but you have the mispost quoted:doh::picard:
And if you have a smart phone just screen capture the coupons show them too them, they type them in or scan off the screen.
I had the link botched up at first. I went to the site and cut the url and posted it. I was fooling with it as you were trying to click it I...
Here is a site for ya. Has all the coupons all the free atuff. You don't have to worry about online or emails. I take my phone look up stuff in...
That is cool
Ok got ya
Ok. Thanks
I got the saw for a deal. I think I only paid $20 or 30 for it maybe? The bar was good and chain decent so I figured even if it was toast the...
Yea 1113 but points are 1118 400 2000 and capacitor 1118 404 3400