I guess I would still say leave it and move on to other things. It would never occur to me to dig that one out. Unless it was your finish mower...
And that's like 25% more oil than 50:1:dex::handshake:
And email them a link to this post to read if they want the story documented over time!
That's unacceptable to me! You need to talk to someone higher up. They need to make this right. That's like 1/5 the price of a new one
I would of left that, looks fairly flush with the ground? Now your going to have another soft spot till it packs
Pine straw works perfect for carrying a fire. Hehe. Just put a break around it and let it roll on a good burn day. Burn it all
Is this a DEF tractor? If not just leave the darn thing ideling, haha.
Those saws are not bad but set too lean as others say and if running 50:1 many pistons probably scratch or seize, combined with other lack of...
Nice pic Jake
I was going to say the same thing to NYcountry.....but was going to say he cleans up well, she probably looks that nice all the time.
94BULLITT has 2 Kubota now I think not sure if those replaced the BC? As far as it being muddy or front lower than the rear, you should not be at...
Have you pulled the dipstick. At 200 hours that fluid ought to still be amber though. And clear, definitly no sign of water.
Another WAG. Is it possible there is water in the fluid?
It sounds fluid or trans related not power. Like I think the tractor is still making full power in High gear that's just not where he needs to be...
Nope! But way more likely on that than a gear transmission, it's about impossible there. Haha Edit: well I shouldn't say impossible. A bearing...
Almost like the fluid is getting hot or some switch or something that directs fluid somewhere to make it go. This is some sort of hydro type...
We use a very similar trailer!! Your truck is decades newer than mine!
It's probably just a valve or solonoid or check valve or something.
I see someone else gets longs on their flat deck trailer. And welcome 460 magnum
Be carefull reaching in :eek: