Yea I figured cause yall have steep slopes is why there still around. All I ever see is old timber jack skidders with cables and then those are up...
Again a process that would add $0.50 to the final product and stop several problems but it was not done. I'm sure the robot could have been sent...
I took some 40+" stuff one time. Never again. Sure each round makes a ton of splits but the time it takes to mover it around to get it to quarters...
I have never see a cable skidder that new?
Thats some big elm
Yea.
Ones should be wants. Fixed it:zip::whistle:;)
Following Mastermind's grandson build thread on the rice burner 660 over at OPE the linked to the kit at HL and it's $235. If I had the cash to...
Yea zama china. I guess its the wj69 copy
Is that the knock off walbro?
Wj69 is the carb on those saws. I think there is a few of them, different models but it is on the saw. The 650/660 have it for sure. I have one on...
Big tree. I see it had metal in it somewhere. Old saw still getting it done while the 661 sits broken down again in the truck!:headbang::picard::doh:
Redlight came on t tell you the coil hit the Rev limiter.
Is that the chineese saw get togeather? There a thread on it?
Didn't it already get a mixing solonoid:zip: These problems seem all too common. I don't see how anyone has any confidence in these saws?And I'm...
Yea technically it's 2.56 oz per gallon for 50:1 . I think they just say 2.6? Then the larger one for 2.5 gallons would be 2.5 times that.
Yep get the premix 50:1 (2.6oz bottle) gallon bottles and just put .8 gallons of gas to it and it's 40:1
Some my cousin sent. Forgive me if I posted the 6 already. Huge 6 point, pic from a few weeks ago. [ATTACH] Big 8 from a few days ago[ATTACH]
I'm glad stihl is hopefully taking care of this. They need, and I would if I was a rep comp you something for all the trouble, and lost use of...