It's just a matter oF time it will be commercialized as the chit hole that myrtle beach has become. I would be willing to bet that many of yall on...
That thing is slammed! Was that with a weight distribution hitch as well?
Must be terrible quality orings and seals. You should not have to repack a cylinder that often? Like I would expect 10 to 20 years??
I am surprises that many cylinders are leaking those things shouldn't have any issues I wouldn't think for 10 years or so on a tractor that only...
and it may have just been that. Parts off of it, like seats, fender, dash whatever. Could just be a simple sensor or valve. I hope that's all. I...
If I had a tractor I bought new at the stealership for work at 240 hours and they told me "it was in pieces" I would be pushing for a buy back....
Metallica is still around:eek:
Yea keep making noise and going higher up Manihandra. Your state i bet has lemon laws. Do those apply to tractors? I have no idea? But yiu may...
Did you literally just do that update? Or did you see email notifications and it prompted you to come and give a report?
My dodge gas 6cyl is between .5 to 1.3mph higher on the display than reality hand calculations. The one time I got e85 though it was lower on the...
The dual port muffler from the factor is on the front. I cut the cage out of my muffler inside and increased the factory hole and added the dual...
I hear those numbers all the time. I have a Co worker that just got rid of his like 2 year old ecoboost. I think it total averaged like 19mpg....
Way better mileage than my work truck with the 6 cyl. Those who didn't remember I have a 2016 crew or quad cab (whatever their verbage is?) 4x4...
Haha
Some how, some of yall sleuths can find him. His wife made jewelry and he has linked us to her Web page or FB or something. Could contact her...
He hasn't been on since april:eek:
I got some like that on my place.
Haha. No big deal. It's still unfolding in front of our eyes. Your not too late too see the final opinion on this one. Yea sometimes my...
You must of not read the last 5 pages or so??:zip::whistle:
I burned my pile yesterday after the rains from tropical storm Nate passed over us.