Last 20" loops of Oregon I bought were $10 shipped to my door. So I bought 6 chains to your 3. This was only 2 years ago I think...before yall...
What ever they determined...from the original post copied from your link.
All this talk about the optimum angle...well what is that angle? They won't tell? Someone open the box and measure it for us?
So you got one finially installed. Where was this GTG? Was it the PA one?
And the very bottom of my bowl was where I got the green. Bow my boats, they always get E free fuel but the carbs still plug up but it's from...
Maybe it's the climate? Maybe frequent 90%+ humidity days and 90+F days all summer may wreck the fuel more?
I was aiming that at boom stick really, but good to know.
And do you have a fuel cutoff you use? I ask, because based on my own experience, when I would leavery fuel in my farm mower in the line and to...
Just curious. How old is all your stuff. And how long have you done this?
Yea but you use it often. A few months with stabil is nothing. I assume were talking 10 months to several years in this case
Just run fresh gas when you run it, but pour it out and run the canned gas through it for storage. Seafoam is a stabilizer and stabil I think is...
I would not buy a jimina or Northern Tool Tractor.!!! I'm cheap but would not go that route. I'd buy anyone of the many proven tractors that are...
I guess it's cause I have the first year highlander. It has the Camry drivetrain. Which it probably is just underpowered? It is an 01 with the 3.0...
I know how it works and what it does. But visually looking at it and analyzing the physics and where the forces are exerted is hard.
20 years ago could be American made still. Ones in recent years are chineese. I do agree they are worth the price. Until you have towed with one...
I'm not saying yours is junk and this is better just that they have them there. And if he wants one, clearly it's not economical to ship 70 pounds...
You can buy them at harbor freight for about 150 if dex wants one. They are handy. I use it on my k10 whenever I tow or when I tow the big trailer...
Toyotas have always drank fuel. Everything truck and SUV that they make
HP is right there. Comes up a bit and I mean bit short on torque but not much. I think the big thing people like is those old ones no emissions...
Yea I saw in later posts where you said that you didn't have a weight hitch and only went 5 miles, after I posted.