Haha
Haha. No , what commercial was that? I don't watch many commercials now with DVR.
After I read that I clicked on your name t see where you lived. I could of sworn you would of been from Canada!! Haha
o_O:eek:!!!!???
Yea for work you made the best decision. After a few cuts most of that razor sharpness is worn off, but I'm sure it's sharp. And the time spent...
Nice young buck
Cutting roots? Sod? Concrete blocks? Seriously it takes so much effort to wrestle a dull saw through a cut, even if it's a 70 cc saw cutting...
"Chainsaws are a fad" Sounds like a jon1212 line I think it actually is?
THIS^^^^^^^^^^ And I probably am not as obsessed as yall but I would say the same thing. In those tropical storms I got called out for tree...
He already has put it out in writing here and TBN. If they don't satisfy him it's basically already out there...forever!
I don't frequent but a few of TBN forums so I haven't seen it there.
Makes sense especially with documented problems and work done to it. Not just like your calling up and complaining because you bought too small of...
I missed Big6 2 sundays ago. At least one shot hit a limb right in front of my gun and one rushed shot and one despiration shot as he ran....
Dang:bug:o_O:eek:!!
I guess a lot of the guys from OPE forum were there as well?
Sounds like every other chain to me?
Haha, yea some small fraction that probably statistically is not significant nor repeatable on anything other than a computer ground machine....
Yep. There is very few metals on a saw that would rust externally. Screws maybe?
You could get outboard fogging oil if your planning to put them up for a long time!