Thanks
Yea this is the same buck. Known as Field Buck or Mr Crooked Tine. Because we have so many pics of him in the field and the end of the main beam...
And was a huge undertaking for volunteer effort
gboutdoors Look how big the body is on that little buck!!
Here are a few young ones playing around. My field at my farm.[ATTACH][ATTACH]
Nice deer backwoods
Haha. We rarely have a "glazed crust" around here. And no one pulls a winch cable unless the skidder, cutter or a truck is stuck and or there...
The chainsaw and equipment subforum. Basically where this post was. Look down just the first page at his posts
I thought it was funny he just posted a picture of the engine and not the actual car!! Haha. Just to point out the random nature of his posts.
Yep, it's a skit. It's making fun of flight crews as you leave the plane. You may not have known, that's the young Chris Farley and David Spade...
Yea there was something super strange going on there. Some of it I wonder if the guy half knows what he is talking about. Some of that stuff he...
I recognized that bench too! Haha This is "jim...but we use them too"
The dude had clogged up the section! Like every ThiRd post is from.
Look how young they look!
What is it with these random Posts from this guy. There usually worthless? Why waste the time?? Thanks I got tired of the as well.
Ask pretty much anyone who works for a logging crew here no one will know what "corks" are even if you say cork boots. I bet only a hand full of...
I have a farm closer to Bennettsville, it's on the other side of Kershaw from there. I live in Greenwood county, South of Anderson about an hour...
Doing alright down here. It's 49f right now here. Just started a fire a few hours ago. Last fire went out about 36 hours ago
I started having random fires here last week. And o live in SC!!!
Does the 4 wheeler have an iron pipe snorkle?