I know mastermind makes a good 261. I think that's what MasterMech has?
Dang :eek:
I got a kick out of that thread this summer about JMSSAWS shirts that they had come up with. Haha
Wasent your post then. Who ever it was had several of them and he was tearing them all down one at the time and posting. He had his second and...
I think I remember seeing your posts of yours...maybe? On OPE. ..was that you that went through all your saws from him or was that another person?
That's it! Haha. Sorry Eric or ECsaws.
Maybe he is not the one maybe it's J saws? The guy they say uses used parts, leaves shavings in the saw and has a drug problem?
What about that guy ecsaws or whatever??
Yea I forgot to include that I guess.
Mastermind is a great guy and has done many saws for members here. I beleive several moderators have run his saws and I am pretty sure that...
From porting them or participating in forums and running them??? mdavlee
Thanks
Now that's some PPE for you!!!:eek::bug:
I get rural king regular flyers. They go to my junk folder and I rarely look at them. Most sites use your email to daily bombard you! I love Agri...
Wow rural king has guns too...and a 12% sale!!! Now I really wish we had one.
I know tell me about it! His 4th birthday is tomorrow! !
You can read for days on chain sharpening technique.
Oh there is so much technical talk out there your head will spin.
My son would love to see that!!! He loves trains!!
I was hearing it almost every day in July here