Looks like an old Homie! :thumbs:
Wishful thinking! Those shelves were wiped clean as well :confused:. I haven't seen .22lr on a shelf in months.
I may or may not have partaken in some plastic jeep racing a few years ago. :drunk::emb: Definately wasn't as extreme as that video though haha.
While i was up at cabelas today i figgerd i'd grab a 300ct of .223 since they just went on sale on wed. Boy did i figger wrong! As i walked...
Watch this... Extreme barbie jeep racing :hair: [MEDIA]
Nice haul todd! That's some good lookin stuff right there :yes:
She does but she's taken sorry :p . Seriously though, when she said "hey you want to go to cabelas on my birthday" i was like...
I went to bed without doing a night time reload because the stove was still 400deg. I woke up at 3 and it was definately time to light her up...
Thanks for the info mike holton. Im gonna keep my eye out for when they go on sale. Might just pick one up :binoculars:
Looks like it had some lean to the back side of the tree opposite of his notch. I can't believe he didn't at least rope it. Well ya i can believe...
Well thank goodness you already had one then! :D
Here's a wide shot of mine. The uprights are powerpoles buried 3ft deep, the cross beams are cull 2x12's i got from a lumber yard and the roof is...
Think we set a record for the quickest sale on fhc?? :banana:
The sky was beautiful tonight at sundown so i snapped a few pics and thought i'd share [ATTACH] [ATTACH]
I got my thermometers from auber. I set the slave unit in the bedroom (already had wire to a thermocouple in the tee above the stove in the...
I'll take it
Thanks for sharing the pics WW! Looks like a great day :thumbs:
Looks like you got a few more inches than we did last night. We ended up with 5-6" and it was light fluffy stuff until the freezing rain and down...
It's actually 22' vertical including the tee at the bottom. I could shorten the horizontal by ordering a 3ft section of double wall icc to replace...
How'd you know i was drinking? :rofl: :lol: Ok Ok i'll admit i got a little sappy sitting there last night watching my family sleep and keeping...