:popcorn:
Woke up to 36F and heavy rain with temps slowly dropping. Supposed to get 1-18" today :rofl: :lol: . Got a load of oak and pallet cut offs in the...
Welcome TJ! :campfire:
Yep it's gonna be nasty moving this stuff tomorrow for sure. My property is already a muddy,slippery mess. You add 4-8" on top of that and it's...
ya got that right! [IMG]
When it looks like this :binoculars: . Seeing a sunrise like this just gives you that "it's going to be a good day" feeling. God sure does know...
Dad's tilt trailer. Drop em and winch em on :thumbs: [ATTACH] This ol girl is our muscle for moving logs [ATTACH] Ranger 700xp [ATTACH]
That's my problem. I'm not trying to hoard because i think the zombies are coming for me. I like to shoot! When i do get a good day of range time...
it's 31degF and icing out right now. Was supposed to be snowing until about 4am but looks more like an ice storm to me :confused: . Burnin some...
Great pics stinny. Sounds like the little one's had a fun time. That boot pic is priceless though :yes:
You got yourself a keeper! We have two laying out at the wood pile for those knarly rounds that the fiskars just wont bust. :axe: No sense in...
My hastings loves the Big Heats!! Seriously, i've been saving the few bags i have left for the near zero nights. They put out more heat on level 3...
Dang that sucker rips! What chain you running in the video?
Someone say crop dusting? Watch out! [ATTACH] [ATTACH]
Yours too!?? :hair: :picard:Same here but mine has run out once. I nicely remind her all the time that running it that low is not good on the fuel...
Sad new for sure swags. Glad everyone got out ok.
Thanks for sharing old. Love seeing pics of the history all around this country. :thumbs:
Honestly i don't think a 4 way wedge is going to help. Might end up being harder on the splitter since it will be trying to drive a 4 way into the...
The flocks of snows are getting bigger and bigger round here. I saw a field holding maybe 600-700 yesterday. I prefer my geese grass fed :rofl:...
I still grabbed a few things I needed so it was worth the drive. No shady maple this time but we did eat at red robin "yummmmm" :rofl: :lol: