Glad everything was ok swags. It's scary how fast we can be distracted aint it
With today's spring like weather I figgerd I'd light a fire out back. I have a bunch of scrap lumber and nasty pallets that need to go. :campfire:...
Exactly!! Trust me i know, i work for one o_O
Oh i'm a good hr or so from howell. Wasn't trying to get in on your wood but i appreciate the offer! Love that oven. Welcome to the forums :thumbs:
Oh man!!! :picard: Bet that was a crazy quick cleanup :hair:
Hey it happens to the best of us. Remember i had about a cord jump out of my shed as well o_O
And here i am getting excited over the 32" i got last week :emb:
Hey woodoven, where ya at in east central? Im in lower burlington co
Don't worry dave, none of us remember that :whistle:
Dad and i have both burned about 4.5 cord each so far. The first section of the shed is empty. Workin on section #2 with about 3 cord left in...
Welcome from the pineywoods of NJ! Yes we do have woods here :p
I took some pics of the blueberries covered in snow after one of the big storms. Good memory! thanks! it's a decent size lake but very shallow....
A few more. The last pic is looking back towards my place across the frozen bogs. My woodshed is at the end of those tall pines on the right. ;)
I got off work a few hrs early today so before i picked the baby up i got a load of wood in and decided to take a ride to the lake. It's about a...
Ya got that right. That sucker loved to go go go but stopping was a different story o_O I had a 67. It was far from stock with a 68 falcon 289,...
What in the world is mango fire cheese? Looks great though! :drool:
We ended up with 8-10" with some drifts over my knees. Mrs piney sent me these pics while I was at work plowing. My dad came by after plowing...
That was the forecast between all the different news channels and websites. They really covered their arses on this one:rofl: :lol:. We ended up...
Yes sir,, gonna be some heavy chit later on :headbang:
I miss my bronco :( [IMG] [IMG]