I use gear oil bottles along with 1/2 gallon plastic tea bottles.
Hope ya feel better Dennis!
I started out the day with a headache too but it was self induced from last night :drunk::picard: Runnin the splitter didn't help but the fresh...
Trying something different this year. We're splitting and loosely stacking/tossing about a cord on each skid then letting it bake in the sun for a...
What time is dinner tonight!? :drool:
We've made a habit of backing up our photos from the camera but forget about the phones sometimes. My phone decided to stop working last weekend...
Im not gonna lie, I went to a JoAnn store once with my buddy BUT we were looking for some small bungee cord for our duck boats i swear! :emb: Man...
We're gettin the same rain system here My IS heats my home . It's been rainin since midnight and not supposed to stop till late tonight. I have to...
Yea the company we have a weed/fungus control contract with is "supposed" to spray for it and swears they do. But each year we have snow cover...
Did you guys get any snow mold? I noticed some on our fields at work but it's not widespread thanfully. smoke show It's definately being run on...
Great pics loco! Thanks for sharing
I fell asleep on the couch last night with the hastings on level 4. I woke up sweating and thought something was on fire! :hair: Nope it was just...
Glad your bro is ok! Thank God he didn't lose his eye. That's gonna be one wicked scar and we all know "chicks dig scars ";) Redwing has a pretty...
Not sure how good that warm busch is gonna taste but the chicken looks good! :p
No daytime fires here either but i've still been lighting the stove after dinner. Gotta keep the family warm at night :fire:
Wanna trade for a non ported 359? ;) :p . Seriously though that's a good lookin 359 with some nice work done to it! Good luck with the sale
How bout "Davenado"! Nice trim job Dave! Fine lookin mess ya have there
Yes your definately one of the forefathers of wood burning round here dennis :) . I plan on burnin wood until i physically can't lift a split to...
Oh so do i! But I'm more of a morning person so losing an hr of daylight on the weekend mornings is hard to adjust to at first.
Sometime last night i lost an hour. Any of you seen it? :hair: :binoculars: